Welcome to the Network's online shop help. If you are not sure how to use our online shop please read the instructions below.
1. Use the Navigation menu on the left of the screen to browse our shop.
2. When you wish to buy a product, indicate how many you would like by typing the number in the box on the right of your screen beside the product's title and price. With some products you will need to indicate an option, for example if you would like a CD, MP3 or cassette.
3. If you are visiting from overseas please note that our prices are displayed both in Australian and American dollars. You can display prices in your own currency by selecting the "Pick your currency" function shown in the top right hand corner of each page.
4. When you have completed the number of items and the options required, select the trolley button. A pop up window is displayed with the products pricing details.
5. To continue to process your order select the "Add to basket "option or select "Cancel" to clear the details from your basket and to continue shopping.
6. The Shopping Basket screen is displayed. You may decide to continue shopping or checkout (finalise your order) from this page. You can remove the contents in your basket by selecting delete beside the relevant item.
6A.1 Select from the drop down boxes, where you are located and the method of shipping required. Australians will need to indicate their state and Express post. When the shipping details are completed the total invoice total is displayed in the right hand panel of the screen.
6A.2 Select the Secure Check Out option. Read the terms and conditions applying to our shop.
6A.3 Select I Accept These Terms and Conditions to continue processing your order. (The invoice total is displayed in the bottom right hand corner of the screen).
6A.4 Complete your details ensuring those fields shown in yellow are filled. Ensure that the delivery details are correct and that your address matches those used for your credit card.
6A.5 Select the Next button to complete your credit card details. Ensure that you print a copy of your order for your own records.
6A.4 Select the Send Order button. Your order will be received by us in minutes and we will attempt to process it within 24 hours during the working week.
6B. Continue Shopping
The details in your shopping basket are remembered so you can browse around the shop and complete your order when you are ready. Select the shopping basket option at the top of the screen to review your basket and to process your order.
How to order via Phone, Fax and Post
We are happy to accept orders via phone, fax and post. To calculate your invoice process your order as above including shipping details. At this stage you will have the value of your order. Let us know the details along with a form of payment, (phone, fax orders can be credit card and post can be money orders or cheques).
You can contact us at any time regarding the status of your order. We express post all items within Australia so they should reach you within 2 to 5 days. For overseas customers, you have a choice of AIR - the order should be with you, within 3 to 7 days, and Express Post 2 to 5 days. If you have not received your order within 30 days then please contact our office, preferrably via email.
Currencies can change from day to day. Usually only by a small percentage. Please use the "Pick your currency"option as a guide only. There may be a small variation between the displayed order total and your credit card amount due to currency fluctuations.